Monday, August 14, 2006

It seems just too difficult for me to face the upcoming exams(atleast not so soon). Neither has the horror of my board exams left me nor the frisson of my first days in college. everything seems to be happening very soon. time, as it is said, is just flying away!!
Its time again to study(or rather ONLY study). The problem-i do not understand where to start from. In addition, Naresh sir's words still ring in my ears. His statement about the difficulty in scoring(in journalism) has gotten me even more worried. Not that it was his intention but I am no more banking on journo to boost up my overall scores. Nonetheless, I shall work much harder on the subject now.
Sadly, I already feel tired of the mid-sems. Even worse, my mom has been so horrified with my exams- I seem to be less worried about my exams!! now, what is its positive outcome? I am embraced with 'extra' care so I dont fall sick and I write my exams well. And whats the negative outcome? ten minutes in front of the television or on the phone could cost a lot!!

2 comments:

kyra said...

hey most of the exams are over and you said all of them went really well. see? you were worried over nothing

Tia Raina said...

hey poornima its tia here...just wanted to drop in and say hi..:D..by the way i hope ur exams went well!